Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I Hate Logic; Just Go with the Flow

Okay, so in all my fantastic boredom in my newspaper class, I was searching the web and found this amazing quote.

To live is like to love--all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.
Samuel Butler


Think about it. Living, like love, you don't want to go through it. You are afraid of the heartache, pain, tears. Yet, against all of your common sense, you want it and need it to survive. You want to be loved. You want to live. You want to give it all and get it all.

Notice the word: healthy. Meaning, if you went through life without any living or love, you probably wouldn't turn out alright. Sorry, I'm just mainly babbling now, but I just wanted to give you a glimpse into my complicated mind.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

ok girl. I just want you to know that I check here daily for an update. I really want to hear from you.