Thursday, October 4, 2007

What Inspiration?

So... I am sitting in my newspaper class right now. I'm supposed to be writing articles, but I have the excuse not to right now. I'm basically just sitting here at my computer with the stupid cursor blinking at me and mocking me. I want to keep it moving because then it won't judge me if I stop to think about something I need to write. So, sadly, my goal right now is to keep this cursor moving as much as possible so it won't give me a guilt trip. If your asking why I titled this bloger "What Inspiration?" you know why now. I'm using the lame inspiration of this cursor to keep me going.
I was thinking about writing a scary story sometime soon. I have an idea, but I just have to decide how I would like to execute it.
I vote this blog as the most horrible thing anyone feels obligated to read. All those in favor of this motion? (gavel hitting on a hard, wooden surface) Agreed. As punishment, put some decent effort into the things people have to read!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

leesh- you are soooo witty! Love Love Love your sarcastic charm & especially all the sass.
keep it up.