Saturday, July 19, 2008

Are You Ready?

Okay, I've tried to hide my excitement about this for a while, but with the time going by so fast this summer, I've learned to accept the inevitable.


BREAKING DAWN IS ALMOST HERE!!!

Really, I haven't had time to think about it lately. But as of a few days ago, there's this contest thing on 101.9 THE END. Parker is giving three people a chance to interview Stephenie Meyer when she calls the show on July 29. So I emailed him trying to convince him why he should pick me, and that's when I got really excited. I also read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn. It didn't really reveal anything, but it still has me thinking A LOT about it.


Pathetic, I know, but whatever. Who cares?

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I am just as excited as you are and I am a 36 yaer old woman! What does that tell ya?!!