Saturday, April 18, 2009

Worn Out

I'm officially exhausted.  I like that I've been able to work a full week this week, but at the same time, I'm mad I need to go back to school.  I'd rather just jump right into the full-time thing and settle in, but I don't want to worry about high school anymore.  Does that make any sense?  I'm out of it, so if it doesn't make sense, I'm not surprised.
 
I turned in that scholarship on Tuesday.  Let me tell you it felt so good to get that weight off of my shoulders.  Also, I talked to the Robert's manager in Orem, and she's going to let me transfer when end of August rolls around.  I'm excited; it's not that I don't like the American Fork Robert's, but sometimes you just need a change.  Plus, I've been at the AF one so long, I know everyone's drama's, and corporate has permanently moved it, so it's not as much fun as it once was. 
 
Anyway, that's basically what's been going on.  I can't wait to graduate, and I'm getting ready to start full-time at work so I have money to pay for school in the fall.  Yay.

No comments: