Friday, June 26, 2009

All I Can Say Is...

Wow. I always thought life would be less hectic after high school, at least for the summer anyway. I started school this past week. It's going to be a really fast-paced class, but I think for the most part I can handle it. Work is fine; It's wearing me out, but it's supposed to, right? Plus I'll have extra money to not go into debt this year with school - that's always a positive thing. Debt free for now!

By the way, I'm writing this loverly blog post from my laptop! I finally got it, and it's amazing.

Tomorrow (well today, actually) is my day off, and I'm so excited! I feel like all I do is work, and that feeling sucks. I want to get out and do something. Who's with me?

The only setback is I've got to help with Bronson's B-day party tomorrow. Hooray for a crowd of 7 year olds. But then after that, the party's on!




I'm sleepy, I think I'll go to bed now.

No comments: