Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Inhale.

Some days I forget to breathe.
At least that what it feels like sometimes. I've got so much going on, and then I find myself getting dizzy.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Exhale.

All of a sudden, I've found that I have changed. A LOT! But it's for the good. It's making me a better person. It's making me, in essence, me. I feed myself, I work to pay for rent and school, I clean (!); I don't know why I was so worried in the first place.

I guess I was scared to try something new, even though I was begging for the experience. Now that this change has taken place, it's made a change in me. I gotta tell you - I think I'm ready for some more changes - which is good, considering I have many more ahead of me.

1 comment:

Kim Bob said...

Oh Leesh,
I love you! You are experincing change! I resisted it for 40 years. I feel like I have just grown in the same way you are, but it took me so much longer! I know how you feel, and you are right, IT IS ALL GOOD! Keep changing and growning!
Happy Day : )
Love, Kim