Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Issue

I have an issue. 

Whenever I think I know what's a good change for me, I change it, but then I almost instantly change it back. 

I think I'm afraid of change. 

How can I change this?

It's not just on big decisions either.  Have you seen how many times I've changed my blog background lately?  If you haven't, trust me when I say I've changed it MANY times.

(Sigh). 



I really know I need to accept change, but there's nothing wrong with liking where you're at, right?

I just got used to everything.  Do I need to change things right now?  I don't think so.



I think I'm just overthinking this - just like everything else.  Oh well, I need to get my mind off homework.





Well, on a completely unrelated subject, I've been writing again!  Yes, a good new notebook help me get my words back.  I'll have to start posting stuff again soon.  I had no idea how much I missed writing until I got it back.  That's always how it goes...

No comments: