Friday, March 12, 2010

Formspring

This is a very interesting website, and I'm still not sure how I feel about it.  


I was asked a question yesterday, and for some reason it didn't post. It's probably lost in cyberspace somewhere.  Anyway, it got me thinking, so I'll share it with you now.


It went something like this...


why do you obsess about love online when you've never BEEN in love?

My response was...

That's a good question.

I guess it's because it's on my mind.  It's definitely not something I obsess about - that's not all I think of day in and day out.  But when I do think about it, it hurts.  Since I tend to write what I feel that's what you see; the hurt that I do feel whenever I think about it too much.


See what I mean?  Interesting.  

If I'm boring you with my "love-obsessions" let me know, and I'll switch it up.  It's that easy :)  Just keep in mind, the only reason I write is to keep myself sane - to keep my emotions in check.  If I don't, I'd be a depressed person all the time, and that's no fun.  I write to get it out of my mind so that I can move on.  Get it?  It's kind of confusing, but that's why.  

No comments: