Sunday, September 12, 2010

So Sorry

I'm so sorry about the lack of blogging.  I wish I had time to do more.

School is starting to pick up - lots of homework.  Italian is by far my hardest class.  It's kicking my butt.  We learn new vocab and things like possessives and verb-agreement every day.  It's going to suck when I go to Disneyland and need to miss four classes in a row.  But I like it.  I like that I am pushing myself to learn a new language.  How many opportunities does a person have to do that?

The rest of my classes are fairly easy.  I like my English Language class, (I'm learning a lot about how the English language is actually really screwed up.) my religion class is cool, too, (I have such an awesome teacher; he's hilarious.) and my Asian Humanities class is really interesting so far.

Also, I like my new job.  It's a breeze compared to the stress I would still be dealing with at Robert's.

Nothing much is on my mind right now except for school, I'm sorry to say.  I'm enjoying the awesome life of a college student.

Broke.
Optimistic.
Content.
Happy.

I love my life and the place I'm in right now.  I wouldn't change it for anything.  Have a good week all.  :]

1 comment:

Shirl said...

Aleesha: I'm happy when you're happy! Love Ya, tons!