Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's Thursday.

Hello.  It is a beautiful Thursday morning, and I have a little bit of time before my Italian class starts.  I would just like to share some thoughts.  (I was home all day yesterday because of this awful cold, and I had lots of time to think about some random things.)

Why is John Krasinski so cute?  I watched Something Borrowed over the weekend, and he was awesome in it.

My hair has lots of split ends, and my bangs are mangy. I should really get it cut.

I don't know if I already told you this, but I have the same instructor for Italian as I did last year in 101.  (It's nice because he's still cute, and I already know what to expect from him and what he expects from me.)

I'm sorry I've been such a terrible blogger, but school is kind of first priority right now.  Sleep is the second.  Ergo, no time for blogging.

I'm not a fan of the new Facebook.  Can't we just leave well enough alone, Zuckerberg, huh?

As convenient as it was for me to live in Provo for school, I'm kind of glad I didn't move back out.

I love my Kindle.  I'm so glad I decided to buy it!

I am incredibly grateful for a supporting, loving family and understanding friends.

I really want to dye my hair darker.  Hopefully next week that will happen.


Oh, and I just remembered that I forgot to pack a lunch so I'm going to go buy some food from the vending machine.  Yum.

No comments: