Monday, May 28, 2012

Catching Up

Thank goodness for three day weekends.  Even though I had to work today, it has been a fabulous day.  I just got to chill, which was wonderful.  I even got a chance to contemplate about what I was going to write in this blog post.  How crazy is that?!

Out of boredom, I drove myself to Wal-Mart just to look around and see if there we're any good movies in the $5 bin (there were; I got Hellboy II and Yes Man.  Score!)  And while I was driving to Wal-Mart, it was the perfect night to crank up the music, roll the window down, and sing along while cruising around.  It was pretty awesome, and dare I say, very stress relieving.  (Not that I have a lot of stress right now, but still sometimes you just need to unwind.)  After I got home, I still wanted to enjoy what was left of the beautiful day, so I went outside and read my book until it was too dark to see the words on the page.  It was so sublime!

What else has been going on in Aleesha-land, you may ask?  Nothing really, to be honest.  I've been hooked on this show (shut up, I don't want to hear it.  It's actually really good, and nothing like Twilight, like I thought it was going to be.)

Also, I'm going to be taking an adolescent literature class online, which should be so much fun.  I get to read like 50 book (Which I can totally do.  The adolescent books are the ones I can read in 2-3 days each, anyway), and I only have like 3 papers and 1 project.  Easy.

And after some intense calculations, I figured that I can be done with school by the end of next summer.  Crazy, right?  I have very mixed feelings about it.  One one hand, I can't wait to graduate and get a REAL job. But, on the other hand, I'm so scared.  I've going to school for most of my life, and that's probably all going to end when I graduate.  I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself.  It's so exciting, but it's just freaking me out a little bit ;)

That should be all for today.  I'm dying to watch the next episode of my show.

So, bye!

No comments: