Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hope's Rollercoaster

So much for that date. We had it all planned out for last night only to find out he had some soccer thing. Now he's busy for the next two weeks, and then the week after that is our family trip to the gorge. I don't want to give up on it or anything, but I've been waiting for this thing to happen for the past few weeks now, and I'm sick of getting my hopes up. As far as I'm concerned, this thing may never happen. I just need to get over it (which is a serious problem because he's way too cute for me to just get over it.) I don't know what to do. Any suggestions? Am I just over reacting? It seems like I'm not giving myself enough credit, but then it also seems like I was never good enough for this to happen anyway. Once again, I repeat, I don't know what to do. HELP!!!

No comments: