Sunday, July 15, 2007

Nothing New

Well, I had a job interview for Thanksgiving Point on Friday. It's at that little deli next to the Dinosaur Musuem. Anyway, I think it went well. Hopefully, they'll hire me. I'll basically be doing the exact same thing that I'm doing now, only the hours and people will be 1000 times better.
My mom made me take those pictures off. (If you didn't get to see it before, it was a bunch of hilarious pictures my parents took at the wax musuem. It made me sad... oh well, life goes on.)
I just finished reading the first chapter of Midnight Sun. (It's the first chapter of Twilight in Edwards perspective.) It was amazing. If she actually publishes the whole book, I'll be very happy.
Well, I just felt like I had to write something, and that's about all for me today.

No comments: