Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Not in the mood for a title today. Sorry!

Well, I'm sitting in Newspaper right now. I'm so ready to go home. It has been the longest day, and with these kinds of days, A day/B day schedule sucks.

I have a job interview today again. It's for a sweeper at Shelly Elementary. Oh, I hope I get it. I really hate Iceberg, and I really want to get out of there. Plus with this job, I am working 2 hours a day, 5 days a week on most weeks. I get weekends and all school holidays off. Can you say PERFECT??!!?? I don't know; I've learned not to get my hopes up about these things, so we'll see. Who knows if I'll be able to get a car with this new budget.

I'm excited for Friday. I'm going to Flaming Gorge again with my family. It's been a good tradition to make. Most of my Dad's siblings, his parents and along with our family, we go up there every labor day and usually one other time during the summer. It's been really fun to do. I'm just excited to not work at all during the weekend.
Well, catch ya later.


No comments: