Thursday, September 6, 2007

17...Whoa

Take a good look, ladies and gentlemen. I am now at the ripe ol' age of 17. Oh goodness. It's weird. I'm going to be 18 in less then 365 days. Is anyone else going to freak out about this?

Guess what? I got a camera for my birthday! Hooray! I had to pay for like $80 of it, but oh well. I've been wanting one for a long time. Oh man, now that I know my mom reads this, I can't really say any bitter feelings I have about the whole situation. Yep, I'm going to have to set up another blog that my mom doesn't know about, so I can actually say something without getting people mad. (I'm sorry mom, but I do need to express how I feel, not just what you need to hear.)

Anyways, I'm sitting in newspaper again and the bell is about to ring, so I guess I'll blog again later if I have time.

By the way mom, I was just kidding about setting up another blog.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

You're awesome! I can't wait to see what you do next. You are at such a great time in your life. ENJOY IT!