Friday, May 9, 2008

MORP!

Okay, so do you want to hear what I've been up to lately? Well, we have a girl's choice dance, Morp (Prom backwards), on Saturday, and I asked someone. His name is Jared, and he's awesome. Anyway, to ask him, I got a T-shirt and wrote, "Will you go to Morp with me?" Then I put a bunch of names on the shirt in washable marker and my name in permanent marker. So to find who asked him, he had to wash it.

A few days later, he answered back! I'm so excited!

For those of you who can't read that, I'll repeat if for you.

Skor, I got asked to whachamacallit, oh Morp. I'd feel like a big hunk if you could take 5 with me, strolling along 5th Avenue while listening to the symphony feeling joy. Even though it's been a rocky road, we'll make it to the milky way. Don't snicker at my answer, but it's yes!!!!

Hooray!

The only thing bad about this whole situation is my group. I'm so mad. I figured something out, but still, I'm really irritated. It's a long story that I really don't feel like retelling right now, so I'm sorry. Maybe another day...

So I'll probably tell you all about my date after tomorrow because I know all of you are extremely anxious to hear about it.

:D

1 comment:

Stacy said...

How was it? I am waiting and waiting for the news. Not very patiently might I add. Oh, cute way to ask a guy to a dance.