Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer To-Dos

So, I've been thinking. What the heck am I going to do with my summer? I'll go on a few family trips, and I'll work, but other than that, I haven't planned hardly anything. Hannah and I want to go to Hawaii, but it still seems like a long shot. Well, last summer, I ended up reading A LOT. That's all I did to fill in time slots during the day. I'm thinking that's what's going to happen again. So, since I'm going to be reading so much, I might as well write about it. I'm going to start writing book reviews. You know how sometimes you read a book and think it was a waste of your time? That's why if you read a helpful book review, chances are you won't be in that situation. See? It's beneficial in lots of ways. It can help me with my writing and reading skills, and it can save you hours of precious time.

Anyway, I didn't mean to ramble so much. Sorry.

So, I know it's kind of early, but I've been looking at graduation presents for myself. I know I want a laptop; it will be a HUGE help when college rolls around. Now, I just need to find one that
A) Cheap
B) Runs well
C) Easy portability
D) Good wireless networking and
E) preferably a color other than silver or black.
Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I've seen a few, like this one or this one, but I'm still not quite sure, and these are still expensive. Any advice?

I'm so bored right now. I'm at school, and I don't have a fourth period class on A-days, but I can't go home because I have a class to go to after this one. It sucks. It's kind of frustrating because I've been up since 5:30 AM, and I'm exhausted.

I've been writing some stuff. It's not great, but at least I'm still keeping the flow going. I don't think I'll show anyone; it's kind of just to help me out, you know. I still need to finish that short story, and that scary story from last year. Sorry I'm so lame. I'll put them on my summer to-do list. Maybe with more time, I'll be able to concentrate and get them done.

Okay, I think I'm done now. Maybe I'll go finish my book...

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh, I can give you a list of to-do's that will keep you busy. Just let me know when you want to come paint my base boards in the basement.
Love ya :)