Monday, June 2, 2008

Addicted

All right... I need to come clean about something. Don't worry - it's nothing too serious. In fact, it's not necessarily bad; it's just not normal, at least, I think so.

It's Amazon.com. I can't stop ordering books. I'm sorry. Sue me. I have, at the very least, a package of $25 worth of books every month. This month was worse because I made two orders - both over $25. Yeah, bad I know. I should be saving for college. How am I going to pay for college if I spend all of my extra money on books?

I'm probably overreacting. Besides, I think books are a worthwhile investment. It's better than wasting it on something that I'm never really going to use, right?

1 comment:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Yeah, I just spent $60 on Hank Zipzer books (there are 14 in the series). Mostly they are for my kid to read over the summer, but I enjoy them as well, and hey...it's my $60!)