Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Whoo.

Sorry guys, I know it's been a while. I've just been EXTREMELY busy lately. Last week was Girls Camp, then this week I've been working everyday and working out with my PT. So, in short, I'm exhausted. Don't worry, though. It feels good to be busy. I finished another book yesterday, so be expecting a book review soon. Now I just have to get my privleges back by cleaning my room (I'm not actually supposed to be on the computer right now).


Sorry this is so lame. I haven't really had time to write about anything decent either. I'll add it to my list and hopefully by next week, I'll have worked out a system.


:)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Leesh,
Just wanted to let you know I am so proud that you are sticking to your plan and you have inspired me on the working out. I am going to try to be better! Also....love the background on the blog. It is soooo happy and cheerful! Love you girl!
Kim

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

You sound busy, and good for you with the PT. I have lost 25 lbs since Jan (having a little downslide at the moment, but hope to get back on the wagon!)

You still at Roberts?