Sunday, January 18, 2009

Inspiration

My thoughts have been centered on one thing the past couple of days; masquerade. It may seem random, but it's not. That's our school's dance theme for Sweethearts in February, and I asked someone on Friday, so it's not really random.

Anyway, I've been looking at things online thinking that if I end up going to this dance, I need to look fabulous, because Masquerade Balls are the essence of fabulous. I'm really excited. In movies I always see fancy dances, with gorgeous dresses and masks, and I've always been jealous. Even if my friend doesn't say yes to me, I'm still going. Nothing is going to make me stay home.

Here are a few of the amazing images I've been looking at for some ideas:

That ballroom scene from Labyrinth (one of the most amazing scenes I have EVER seen.)

This Scene in Another Cinderella Story - the dance was pretty amazing too!

I've been surfing the Internet and all the examples I can think of, I can't find good pictures. So sorry, but I think you get the idea.

No comments: