Sunday, March 1, 2009

Drum Roll Please...

Announcement - I, Aleesha Nicole Bass, the beautiful, talented, awesome, eighteen year-old girl (see picture below), has made a decision about where she is going to college.




Uh-huh that's right. I talked with my parents today, and I think it's official.



The executive decision is...



********************



Ta Da! Brigham Young University. Yep. Lots of thought and sleepless nights were put into this decision, and I think it's the right one. So, BYU, here I come!

7 comments:

_lece said...

That's awesome. More power to you! That's not the place I would pick for me, but if it works for you then that's awesome!!!! Good luck!

jain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jain said...

that is so amazingly freakin' AWESOME!!!!!!!!

!!

now, we definitely have to room together! and we have to decide soon, because they start accepting housing applications march 7th!

AH!!!

I AM SO HAPPY!!

*haha, my first comment had a typo. oops . . .

Penguin said...

Hooray! I'm excited for you. We'll have to keep tabs, you'll let me know about life in Provo, and I'll let you know about life in Salt Lake. Anywho. Best wishes at the Y, and Viel Glück! :)

Tricia said...

Yea!

Stacy said...

You are the BOMBDIGITY! I am so happy for you, and what a relief to have finally come to a decision. What a load off of your mind. Good luck my sweet little flower girl, I can't believe that you are all grown up. LOVE YOU!

Ashleigh said...

That's right roomie!!!!
GO COUGS!!!!!!