Friday, March 27, 2009

Mulit-Genre Research Paper

I'm really excited about my creative writing project this term. We are doing what's called a multi-genre research paper. It sound intimidating, but it's really not. Basically it's just some creative writing pieces (ie. poem, articles, prose fiction, lists, etc.) about a subject. Each of us picked a subject in the class, and I'm thrilled about my choice. You see, for the past few years my topic has been centered on a social issue. This year, I decided to center the paper around a famous person.



Now, I realize that there are many, many great choices. I've thought about it, I've decided to base it on Audrey Hepburn. I've always wanted to learn more about her; she seems like a fascinating individual. I've already done some research on her, and she's got a cool story. Now with this paper, I have the chance to portray her life and maybe give insites to what it may have been like.

1 comment:

Shirl said...

Aleesha: I have always liked Audrey Hepburn. I liked her movies, expecially Breakfast at Tiffanys. I Love You, Aleesha
Grandma B.