Sunday, August 9, 2009

Life.

Whew… This next week is going to be busy.  I’ve got the final for my class this week, and I have Monday off, so that means I’m going to be working five nights in a row.  I even have two midnight shifts I need to do.  Ugh.  Also, work is having inventory next week, so I need to go in next Sunday, and work nearly all day so we can complete everything on time.  Being a manager sucks sometimes, but I definitely can’t complain about the pay raise. 

On top of work and school, I’ve also started the process of cleaning out my room so that I can move out.  Well, most of my stuff is staying at home, but I still need to go through everything to see what I need to take.  It’s weird.  I’ve lived in this house for the past 13 years; it’s going to be really weird when I start to call another place home.  I don’t want to grow up!  (I guess it’s too late.)

No comments: