Sunday, August 30, 2009

So far

Wow.  It has been such a crazy week.  I don’t think I’ve ever had so much fun in my life! 

So, here’s the story.  It all started Wednesday morning when I moved out.  Nothing too exciting happened there – I set up some of my stuff and then I had to go to work.   After I came back, my roommates and I decided to go meet our neighbors, and we met about 3/4 of our ward.  It was so cool because we had everyone perform a talent while we were walking around.  We met some guitar players, drummers, free-style rappers, singers, artist, etc.  It was so awesome!  It was a great way to get to know everyone.

Thursday – NSO Basically we sat out in the sun for about 4 hours.  I have a really bad sunburn on my neck!  It still hurts… anyway, it was good though, we met lots more people.  Then we decided to have a big party in our apartment.  That was also fun!  We played lots of games, and we were out until 3 AM (don’t worry – it’s BYU and we’re all sticking to the Honor Code.)

Friday – I went to a meeting for my Major, and I had to get one more book (totally added last minute to my list BTW) from the Bookstore.  We hung out with our new ward friends.  Then some of us decided to go to a hypnotist show.  Oh my gosh, it was HILARIOUS!  When we got back, we sat on our porch and talked until 3:30 AM.

Saturday – we didn’t really do anything until the dance.  It was kind of lame because no one was dancing, but my roommate and I fixed that by (nicely) ditching our group and going to dance with the one’s who were dancing.  Went to bed at 2 AM.

Sunday (today) – we all slept in, but we were still so tired!  Church started at 12:20.  It was good to meet the Bishopric.  I think our ward is going to have so much fun together, I’m really excited.

So yeah, that was a summary of my weekend.  I’m going to go to bed, because I need to get up early for class tomorrow.  Wish me luck!  Goodnight and Sweet Dreams! 

PS  I’m so bad!  I haven’t taken any pictures this whole weekend!  But my roommate Ashleigh as taken a TON so maybe I can steal some from her – we’ll see!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

So far...it sounds like you need some sleep!

Kim said...

Oh Leesh, that made me tired just reading about it. Sounds so fun!! I am glad that you are meeting peeps and making new friends. How very fun!! Love you girl!
Kim