Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!

And other than work, I'm free for two whole weeks!  I'm so excited, you have no idea.  Hooray for school breaks!!  And.... NO HOMEWORK!

So, finals sucked.  I failed two, barely passed one, and did ok on the last two.  My grades will be horrible - I blame the fact that I had NO English classes.  That's my strength - that's what I should be doing.  So hopefully with my THREE English classes, I will do ten times better this next semester. 

Work is fine.  As good as can be expected.  Holidays in retail are horrible, but hey, at least I have a job.  It's helping me pay my rent, cell phone bill, and tuition - it's good enough for now.


That's pretty much all that's going on in my life.  Work and school.  BOOOORRRRINGG!  No, it's not boring, it's awesome.  It just keeps me busy, and there's not much to tell.

Well, I've been writing a little bit, so hopefully I'll be able to post some things soon.  Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments: