Monday, December 28, 2009

Some Favorites of 2009

Moving out and experiencing this wonderful place with these wonderful people.  (Sorry, I don't have a better picture of campus.)







My recent infatuation with this color.  Who'da thought?








Audrey Hepburn (never knew how amazing she was until that school project.)

 





This band's new album.







A whole slew of new favorite movies like...




















and many more...



Reading and writing for pleasure.  I would have never known how much I missed it if I wasn't forced to read mundane things and have no time for writing.




Being with my family for two whole weeks!  I missed them so much; never thought that would happen!  Also, I'm especially grateful for my overly generous parents that went beyond what was AGREED upon to get me for Christmas.  But thanks anyway :)



Next on the menu - New Year's Goals.  Well, some of them anyway.  A few are going to be personal - I can't share EVERYTHING on this blog!