Sunday, February 28, 2010

Time to be somewhat creative before I lose it.

- I miss reading.  Real reading.  The kind where I can sit in my back yard, read-for-hours-on-end, make you laugh, make you cry, reading.
- Looking at new housing for fall.  Already, you ask?  Yeah, that's what I said, too.  I will probably sign a contract by Tuesday.
- Also looking for a new job.  Anyone know of anything flexible enough for a college student?
- My feet are freezing.
- Awesome time on Friday with Justin!  Maybe he's not having as much fun as I am...


- Deathly paper due on Friday.  I'll be lucky if I don't break down and cry.
- Staying up until 2 AM every night this past week = not good.  Definitely going to try to better since I think I'm getting sick.
- I lost my calligraphy pen :( I use that to write creatively in my notebooks.  It helps everything flow better, including my writing.
- This is a pathetic attempt at being creative.
- Don't forget to ask me some questions here.

- Happy Sunday!

No comments: