Friday, July 23, 2010

Writing

So lately, I haven't been writing as much as I should; I've been so busy with the stress of work!  Haha, but today, I felt like I needed to write this.  So please humor me when I need to vent like this please ;)

P.S. FOAM DAY is tomorrow!  I'm hoping to get some awesome pictures, so you might be able to look forward to that soon!



I find myself faking it a lot so that I can pretend to be closer to you.


I didn't at first, but you pulled away, and I got desperate.
Why did you leave?  I'm not just talking physically, but emotionally too.
Something wasn't good enough, I suppose.


I need you to know that I'm done.
I'm done trying to impress you.
You need to like me for what I am.  


Maybe that's why this didn't work.


I wish you well in all that you do.
Please know that I still care about you,
And I will always be here as your friend.


Hopefully we will get a second chance,
Seeing as our first chance was badly timed.


Goodbye for now.


-Me

No comments: