Sunday, October 17, 2010

Intro to Roommates Part 1

I kind of stole this idea from Jain.  I hope you don't mind!




Sherrie

What can I say?  I LOVE this girl.  
She's super sweet,
super smart, and 
super spazzy.  

Sherrie is a junior here at BYU, and she is studying Human Development.  She loves Target, just like I do!  I secretly think she has a sixth sense.  She can sense when something is wrong with someone even when they show no sign of it whatsoever.  She's done this to me several times.  She also watches Psych and Chuck - two of my favorite shows.  Oh, and she also made me a birthday cake and decorated the apartment in streamers for my birthday. 

:)

Sherrie is now officially engaged as of yesterday to Justin Alder (on the left in the above picture in case you were curious).  For the most part, they have actually broken the BYU expectation of dating - they've dated almost a year before getting engaged.  
Crazy, huh?

No comments: