Saturday, October 30, 2010

Intro to Roommates Part 3



Amanda

This gorgeous girl is Amanda Linton.  She is a Mechanical Engineering major - poor thing.  I would hate taking the math and science classes she needs to take.  She is from Texas, and she likes to let it be known.  

I thought Sherri was spazzy, but that was before I got to know Amanda.  My dear, sweet Amanda is very LOUD.  Very.  LOUD.  But it's all good :)  

She's had such a rough year, but she's so strong, and she's moving on.  

Amanda is the one who will push me to talk stuff out, so I feel better.  She'll push me even when I don't want to talk, which I hate and love at the same time.  There are really no other adjectives to describe her other than - Amanda.  I love you, girly!


1 comment:

JR said...

I experienced great pleasure to visit your blog.
Good luck. Until new appointments
Jonas