Monday, December 3, 2012

A Promising Teaser

Hey.  It's been a while.  I know.  As it turns out, being a senior in college with two jobs, a full schedule, and an addiction to TV shows takes up a lot of time.  I have MANY things that I still need to tell the world.  Right now, however, I am restless, and I am in the middle of writing a paper that is due in less than 8 hours.  Nice, huh?

So, I need to tell you about my amazing semester which is almost over.  Finals are next week.  Say WHAT?!?! It's all good, I've got it under control. I think. I'm excited for next semester, and I need to tell you all about the internship I'm going to apply for during summer.  I also have some news that I need to share about a guy. (!) I know, right? As I said, I have many things to talk to you about.

Hope this is intriguing enough for you.  I need to get back to writing about cross-dressing in Shakespeare plays, so goodnight.  I'll see you when finals are over.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Need to hear more about this guy situation!