Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Grr...

Enough of this crap. I just want to make a decision. I have to make it within the next 6 months, so I might as well make it now. So, what's the problem? I CAN'T DECIDE!!!





Okay, if you haven't guessed already, I'm talking about college.



BYU or UVSC



I'm torn. I've made both have good programs. Both are good schools. What should I do?







I'm tempted to make a full pro/con list like Rory does in Gilmore Girls. I think I might have to; it's only logical. Part of the problem is the more research I dig up, it just seems to get worse. This is a big decision, and it's freaking me out. Lately, I can't stop thinking about it, which is good in some ways. But thinking about it has made me realize that I need to decide -- and soon.



Any ideas, people?



I think a pro/con list is sounding fair. Maybe I should do that and then start to worry.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Pray about it---and then use your best judgement --You'll make the right choice for you- I am confident!

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

byu has cooler dances, and better religion classes, and cougars are way better than stinkin' wolverines

Kim said...

Leesh,
I know exactly where you are coming from with the decisions. I have been faced with some major ones myself lately. The strange thing is one day one thing feels right, then next day or even next minute the other thing feels right. The pros & cons list is great! I have done several. Prayer is essential. And sometimes I have found, Heavenly Father wants us to take the leap of faith, then the answer comes. D & C 112:10. You receive no witness until the trail of your faith! : ) Love you girl! Head to the temple and do baptisms for the dead, I find peace and clarity in my mind when I am in the temple!!