Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'll Miss You

NOOOO!!!!!


Why, Spring Break, WHY??? This week has gone by EXTREMELY fast. I was really getting used to sleeping in, hanging out, and not stressing over homework for once. Now, it's Saturday already. We go back to school on Monday. I'm going to cry! Okay, not really. I've actually been kind of bored, but not bored enough to WANT to go back to school. Oh well. I guess I'd better pull out my Pre-Cal homework and work on it tonight.


How many days until summer?


Well, on Monday, I went to that concert. I have pictures, but they turned out kind of blurry. It was amazing. Aside from a few bruises, I managed to survive the mosh pit; it was painful, though, and I was sore the next day. But, it was worth it. The rest of the week has been uneventful. I've worked and hung out with Hannah. Oh, I made a new friend through Hannah. His name is Jeff, and he's awesome. He's really funny. Other than that, it's been a pretty boring week.



Creative stuff to come later. :D

2 comments:

Suzie said...

http://www.twilightmoms.com/home.html

have you seen this!

check out all the graphics. there's one on my side bar.
you'll love them!

hannah joel said...

I can't believe spring break is over :(






sad.
it was a fun week though!