Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ladies' Night

Well, tonight should be fun. It's Ladies Night Out at Roberts (every Priesthood session it happens). Ugh. If it's anything like last time, I don't want to work AT ALL! I don't think it will be that bad though because the closing manager isn't Vanessa (an uptight woman!). Come if you can. If I see a familiar face tonight, I'm usually not as stressed out. But then again, it's going to be VERY busy, so you decide. Either way, I won't mind.


Oh, for those of you interested in writing and publishing stuff, check out this blog I found. It's got some good tips, and it gives you a good idea of what is going on in the publishing industry right now.


Well, I hope you all are enjoying conference. It's amazing so far. Wish me luck for tonight...

No comments: