Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Zune?

Wow. It was a very busy week last week. Sorry, for not keeping you updated on everything. I would catch you up on what's been happening in my life, but to tell you the truth, it's boring. Busy and boring. Whoo-hoo.

Well, this is something that is some-what exciting - at least for me. I think I'm getting a Zune within the next couple of days. My poor iPod has had it, and I've had it with my iPod. Sad to say, the relationship didn't work out like I thought it would, but I'm hopeful about this next one. Plus, iTunes. Haha, you don't want to get me started on how much I hate iTunes.


See, look how pretty. My iPod was cute, but this is pretty. There's a BIG difference! (I don't really know what it is, but there is a difference.)

I don't know. I should really be saving my money, but what's wrong with a little indulgence every once in a while?

Any thoughts? Anyone?

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I have never even heard of a Zune. How sad am I? I am sooo uncool!

Love the pretty blue though :)