Thursday, October 30, 2008

Simple-Minded Aleesha

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so simple-minded. People around me think up of all these little details when all I'm concerned with is the general idea.

You see, I don't like to concern myself with little things. I think it's pointless. Sure, the little things have their place, and I appreciate them. However, when they don't matter, why bother? That's what I say, and yet most of the people around me see only the little things and miss the big picture.

The reason I bring this up is because yesterday, people pointed out a bunch of little things to me that I was apparently "missing". After giving it some thought, I was seeing the little things; but I saw them through the general idea. I make a mistake, and it's the end of the world; I say that I made a mistake in order to accomplish something else that became more important.

I realize this probably isn't making any sense. Sorry. I wanted to prove a point without giving any details. Maybe I can later. We'll see.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oooookay! Sounds good to me girl. I totally understand...I think.