Monday, February 9, 2009

The Black Hole (scary Dun-Dun-Duns follow)

I've been putting this off. It's driving me absolutely crazy, but I just haven't had the time to do it. Finally, I have everyday off but one this week at work. This automatically came to my mind as the thing I NEEDED to do.

Please understand, I'm not usually a slob, but I haven't had time to clean my room since Christmas Break. I had to change that. I can't stand to live like this anymore. I'm really embarrassed, but I'm hoping that this will motivate me a little more to just get in there and fix it! (I'm pathetic; I can admit that.)


(If there are any small children in the room, you may want to shield their eyes, because this picture is ugly.) Scroll down if you dare.

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********

**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*







The Horror!!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Ewwwww!


It's not THAT bad Leesha.