Sunday, February 15, 2009

Masquerade

Well. Last night was the school dance. It was so much fun!

For our date, we went and picked up three of the guys (they live kind of far away, so it took us awhile), went to Cami's house, decorated our masks (don't worry, I have a picture of mine), ate dinner, and then went to the dance (we were 2 hours late!).


I don't have any other pictures besides the group and single ones we took at the dance. (I forgot my camera; it was depressing.) Even if I did have pics, my mom probably wouldn't let me post them anyway.



Anyway, here's the picture of my mask.








It used to look better. It kind of fell apart at the dance. (I didn't use enough hot glue.) It was prettier. There was a black feather next to the white one and there were more beads and ribbon.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I still want to see pics. It sounds like you had a good time, and I am happy about that.

Love you!