Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dilemma

Ok. I've got some good news, and I've got some bad news.


The GOOD NEWS: I've been accepted to BYU. Hooray! I've wanted to go there for a long time. I didn't think I was going to be good enough to get in with my ACT score.


The BAD NEWS: I actually need to make a decision of where I'm going to go now. BYU is expensive and because I don't have a 4.0 and a 36 ACT score, it's REALLY hard to get a scholarship from them.


Grrrr..... I'm making a pro/con list (Rory Gilmore is my inspiration), so I guess we'll see what happens.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

You need to go to BYU! Can't you just get a student loan? I know it's not that easy, but I would love for you to go where you really want to go.

Tricia said...

BYU is a great school--and there are a LOT of scholarships available if you are past your freshman year. They have NOTHING for freshmen.

Penguin said...

Rory! She's my inspiration in many things. Personally, I'm not a big fan of BYU. But it is a good school. And it may be a good way to end up at a better school if you want to either transfer or go to graduate school back east. BYU can help you acquire some good credentials, from what I hear (my uncle's a professor there, lol.) Anywho, this is just coming from another senior who's uneasy about what to do next, take it with a grain of salt.