Sunday, January 24, 2010

Characters

Because of my lack of blogging, I feel like I really need to blog.  But part of the problem is I don't know what to blog about!  I haven't had time to write anything decent, and I spend all my time reading/writing for my classes or  working.  Some life, eh?  Oh well, I've accepted that it is what it is for right now.

So, because of my lack of creativity, I'm giving you a post about my movie character heroes.  Kind of lame, I know, but it will keep you entertained for a minute or two.



Jack Sparrow - I mean come on... do I really need to explain myself on this one?



Penelope and Johnny - Staying true to yourself and being selfless are both very noble characteristics of a hero.



Maggie Dubois (The Great Race) - a fantastic example of a powerhouse woman.  She knew what she wanted and did everything she could to get it.



Dewey Finn - again, do I really need to explain?



Mrs. White - Ok, so I know she killed someone in the movie, but how could you forget the line. "Yes. I did it.  I killed Yvette.  I hated her so much... it-it- the f - it -flam - flames.  Flames, on the side of my face, breathing - breathl - heaving breaths.  Heaving breath..."  Haha...




Jack Jack - He's an adorable baby who can change into Flameboy and Monster Baby.
Need I say more?



Chuck - Ok, I know I'm cheating a little on this one since he's actually from a TV show, but can you blame me?  He's a nerd/sweetheart/hottie/spy.
 The combo can't get much better than that.

Well, there you have it.  Those are some of my favorite movie heroes.  I'll try to make more time for blogging this next week, I promise.

1 comment:

hannah joel said...

I love this list of heroes. :)

Spectacular, leesher.