Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Food for Thought

- This week.  Keeps.  Dragging.  On.  And.  On.  I'm so ready for it to be over with.
- Sick of waiting for a certain someone to show up.
- I think I'm ready for something big to happen.  I just really hope it happens this time.
- Starting to read poetry in my English Interpretation and Criticism class.  I forgot how much I missed REAL poetry.
- Craving some Cheetos.
- I'm thinking I should throw out that jar of pickles that has been sitting on the counter for a week.  (Let the record stand, they're not mine.)
- Looking for new housing for next fall.  I want to be closer to campus with affordable rent.
- Working on some new self-portraits.  I'll post when I have some extra time.
- Really hoping I can land a date with this beautiful boy that lives across the street.
- Haircut or grow it out?  Hmmm...
- BYU is throwing Campus Housing a HUGE dance party.  I'm so there.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I wish you luck on landing your date, don't worry I am sure it will happen soon...