Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Post Dedicated to MLIA Stories

I work with 4-year-olds at a preschool. The other day, a little boy asked me how old I was. I asked him how old he thought I was. The little boy next to him interrupted and said "You're 21!" I was incredibly flattered until I heard him whisper to the first little boy, "Dad says that's the only safe answer for a woman who's over 40." Thanks, kid, I'm 25. MLIA




Today, I got tired while shopping in a store with my mom, so I sat in the cart. A little boy who was also in his cart was passing by and I heard his mom whisper "See, even big kids do it. Don't be embarassed". I'm glad that I can be a role model. MLIA




Last week I was playing Sims. My Sim had just had a baby, so she was carrying it around. She was hungry, so I told her to make something to eat. She opened the refrigerator, put the baby inside, and pull out something to make, closing the door behind her. I tried and tried but the baby had disappeared into the dark abyss of the refrigerator. The next day a tombstone popped up in the kitchen. Hopefully I'm a better parent in real life.




Today, I realized the word bed actually looks like a bed. MLIA




Today, I realized that I am unemployed, live with my mother, play video games all day in my basement, and I am still a virgin. It's alright, I finish 9th grade next week. MLIA




Today, I saw a commercial for the Snuggie. I thought it was stupid idea but I couldn't change the channel because I was under a blanket and I didn't want my arms to get cold. MLIA




Today, as I was waiting on line at a store, I noticed the cashier had a British accent. When it was my turn, I faked a British accent in conversation. He asked me where I was from, so I admitted that I was faking. His British accent disappeared as he said, "Me too." MLIA.




Today, I put my iPod on shuffle. I skipped most of the songs to get to the ones I like. MLIA
(I do this all the time, by the way.)




Today, I met a girl named Unique. She has an identical twin sister. No one else thought it was funny. MLIA.




Today, I was thinking about the expression 'revenge is a dish best served cold'. Then I considered that 'revenge is sweet'. I've come to the conclusion that revenge is ice cream. MLIA




Today, I was sitting in class when a cop came into our classroom to give an anti-drug lecture. He actually passed around 3 joints for us to look at and said that if he didn't all three back he would search all of us until we gave it back. When they were passed back, the cop ended up with 4 instead of 3. MLIA




Today, I renamed my iPod "This ship" just for the pleasure of seeing the phrase "This ship is syncing" MLIA




Today, my daughter and I were in the car, listening to the radio. She turns to me and says, "Why does everyone sing about love? Why don't they make songs about normal things, like cheese and sandwiches?" I don't know, dear. MLIA




Today I found a will I made when I was seven. I left everything to my turtle. MLIA.




Today, I realized that Mario is definitely homeless. He wakes up every day wearing the same clothes, runs around in sewers, beats up people for their money, and what does he spend it on? Mushrooms. MLIA




mylifeisaverage.com