Sunday, August 22, 2010

Oh my goodness...

It's been so crazy lately!  Sorry about the lack of blogging, but honestly, there's been nothing to blog about.  This week is going to be a very eventful week though.

  • I've been packing and getting ready to move.  I hate moving; it takes too much work.
  • I'm buying the rest of my books (still $200 to spend).
  • Wednesday, I'll officially be back out of the house.  I'm looking forward to new roommates and a new ward :)
  • Thursday is my last day at the AF Robert's (insert Hallelujah chorus here!)  I'll start a new job next Monday, and I will occasionally be working for the Orem store.  Sweeeeeeet!
  • Saturday, I'm going to the zoo with my family - probably our last little family thing together until Disneyland in November.
So yay!  This week should be pretty good :)

I promise I'll think of something creative to do soon.

1 comment:

Shirl said...

Aleesha, I'm excited for you! It will be fantastic!