Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Semesterrrrr

Classes:

  • Biology 100
According to ratemyprofessors.com, this should be an easy class.  
No textbook and no final.  Holla!
  • Religion 130 - AKA Mission Prep
I'm pretty excited for this class.  The teacher is hilarious, and it seems like it's going to be really easy as well. There are only 2 papers, 3 tests (all open book and open notes), and minor reading assignments.
  • Italian 102
Forza Italia!  Basically we are just reviewing everything we learned in 101, reading Pinnochio (the real version where *SPOILER* Jiminy Cricket is killed!), and learning a few more grammatic principles.
  • English 382 - AKA Shakespeare
This is the class that I will probably have issues with.  It's my first upper level class. Lots of reading and writing (which is understandable, since I am an English major).  The professor is what scares me.  I've heard through other English majors that I need to take her for at least one class in my BYU career; she is a really tough teacher, but she will make me a better writer, reader, scholar, etc.  


All in all, I think this should be a pretty interesting semester.  I don't start work at the TC until the 19th, so I'll be able to stay on top of my homework until then.  I'm going to try really hard to not get behind after I start working again.  I think that's the key I've been missing this whole time, haha.  

This semester, my goals are to cut down on distractions, keep my stress level low, and enjoy the ride :)

No comments: