Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 01 - A Recent Picture of You and 15 Interesting Facts


  1. I don't really like writing things about myself, but I'm going to give it a shot.
  2. I hated that Shakespeare class that I took last semester, but it was hands down the best class I've ever taken.  I relate back to things I learned in that class nearly every day.
  3. My favorite season, even though I'm happy we are finally getting into summer now, is fall.
  4. After a ten year absence, I've started wearing a CTR ring again.
  5. It freaks me out that people my age and younger are getting married.  
  6. I love having breakfast food for dinner.
  7. I 'm still kind of on the fence about my new job, but I love that I get paid $10 an hour. 
  8. The new air freshener in my car smells like a pineapple snow cone, and it make me want a snow cone every time I get in.
  9. I miss my roommates (including Jamie, our honorary roommate).
  10. I'm proud of the new organization systems I've put into place in my room. Yes, I'm a nerd.
  11. I ran a 5K a couple of weeks ago, and I'm training for a 10K that is at the end of July.
  12. Mi manca la lingua italiana ogni giorno.  Che bella lingua.
  13. And I'm going to go to Italy one day.
  14. One of the skills I'm trying to master is being a kid and an adult at the same time.
  15. I like finishing lists on number that end in 5 or 0.

No comments: