Tuesday, November 20, 2007

5 Random Details About Me

All right, I have been tagged by Suzie to write 5 random things about me that no one knows about. It's going to be kind of hard because I'm as open as a book. I'll try my best though.



  1. I love college football. Call me crazy if you want. Heck, I would call me crazy, but I like it. I like watching it with my dad, cousins, and uncles. I have no idea why... runs in the family I guess.
  2. There are certain movies I can watch over and over and never get sick of. The examples I can think of right now are Pride and Prejudice, Step Up and She's the Man. I have no clue why. (Ok, 2 of the 3 have Channing Tatum in them. Oh baby!
  3. I love Gilmore Girls so much. Jess (Milo Ventimiglia) is amazing and definitely the best of Rory's boyfriends. I am usually completely sensible when it comes to TV crushes, but for him, I melt. Anyway, back to Gilmore Girls--It's a funny and believable show about real life. If you're ever in the mood for a pick-me-up show, this would be my suggestion.
  4. I can fit my hand (made into a fist) into a small mouth jar and slip it back out (still in the fist). I remember this one time during a young women's lesson on Sunday where the object was to grab something in the jar, and see if you could take the item and get your hand out of the jar. No one was supposed to, but me, with my small hands, was able to slip my hand right out with the item. Hehe...classic. I ruined the whole point of the object lesson.
  5. I am a master at video games. Oh, I know, surprising. I have beaten most of the games we own including, Star Wars, Scooby Doo, any form of Mario games, Pokemon, you name it...

Glad that's over with. That's really hard to do. I'll tag the people I want to do this fun little activity next time.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

WOOHHOOOOO!
Glad you played along.
College Football. Your future husband will love you for this.
Movies to watch over and over. YES!I have a few too. Not for the same reason as you, though. I'd get in trouble :]
Gilmore Girls. Best show ever. Nuff said.
Small hands, huge warm heart. Or something like that. ;)
Video games. See first response about college football.
You awesome! YEah, yeah....

hannah joel said...

Hahaa, you know I love these.

:]