Sunday, November 25, 2007

Need To Say Something

Do you ever feel like there is something really important you need to say, but you just don't know how to say it. For me right now, I don't even know what it is.


A feeling of broken seems to find it's home within me. I can't seem to find where this hole vacated. I want to be warm again. I want to feel again. The bitter hopes I clutch bring no happiness to me anymore. Moving on is the hardest part. I want to live again, but nothing I try seems to work. Save me from my predicaments; your affection and love is what I need to see me through this. Don't raise my expectations. Just come. Come and wrap your arms around me. Forget what happened -- just for one night. I need you. This won't change anything. I understand that. I want to be warm again.




Well that was fun. I have no idea where that came from. I just felt like I needed to say it. Hmmm... weird how that works out sometimes huh?




1 comment:

hannah joel said...

Gosh.
How do you do it?
You are simply amazing.
UH MAY ZING

I lub you leesher.

:]