Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Let me take this time and tell you a few of the things I've been grateful for lately.
  • My parents - thank you for not getting on my case about my messy room. It's been very helpful to not have to put that on my list of things to stress about. (I will clean it as soon as things calm down, I promise!)
  • My talents - if I wasn't able to do the things I am able to do today, I would probably shoot myself. Writing lets me vent, reading takes me away from reality for a couple of hours, schoolwork is giving me a chance to be something. All of my talents are taking me to my dreams.
  • My siblings - for some weird reason I have been able to bond more with my siblings, and they are becoming amazing friends. (If I tell them about this, all I will get is a 'I love you too, Leesha.)
  • My friends - a typical teenage answer, I know, but I really think you become who your friends are, and I am grateful to have the best kind of friends there are.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh, and I tag Stacy, Tricia, Lindsay, and Hannah to do five random things about themselves.

Hannah, your's I want you to do through pictures of things. :]

1 comment:

hannah joel said...

Hmm.

I'll have to really think about this...


Dang.
No brain power.
I'll keep thinking..

:]