Sunday, November 4, 2007

Guess What?

The most amazing news ever to be recorded in the entire history of the whole wide world has just happened. Ready????????? Yesterday was my official last day of working at ICEBERG!!! That's right. I QUIT!!! Whop-a-diddy-doo!!! Now I have the lovely privilege of working at Robert's Craft Store in Pleasant Grove. (I can hear all of you fizzing with jealousy right now.) So yep, no more fast food for me. I just get to be a normal cashier now. HAHA!


Sorry I haven't had a chance to finish my story yet. It's been a very busy week. I'll definitely try to get it out this week. Well, catch ya later!


3 comments:

Suzie said...

Love this picture of the smiley face suckers. Are they suckers? Anyway, It's so YOU!
I'm glad you got the job at the craft store. That sounds like a good fit for you. Congrats, my dear.

Also, your story is spectacular. It sort of spooked me a bit, which is good (I'm kinda whimpy that way)
Can't wait to hear more.
:)

Stacy said...

Way to go girl. I am so excited for you! I will come and visit you at work and make you reach me really high stuff and then change my mind!

Suzie said...

leesh, baby, when you gonna put your five random listola up?
Dying with anticipation here. Dontcha wanna play?