Monday, December 24, 2007

The Finale

Well, Christmas is almost finally upon us. Bronson is still itching to open all of the presents under the tree. He gets to open one later, but I'm worried he'll get a taste of it and won't want to stop. I'll admit that I'm excited, too. Our family has been tracking Santa through www.noradsanta.org. It's been a tradition for a couple of years now.
Also, be sure to check out this site. It's got some good Christmas pics. www.animationbackgrounds.blogspot.com/


Well, I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Have fun spending time with your families. I know I will. Don't forget that, I love you all!

Also, don't forget, the birth of our Savior, and the big reason we carry on with this over commercialized holiday; the spirit of giving, loving, and kindness. XOXOXOXO

No comments: